Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Barbara Sepúlveda Kudai

Bárbara Sepúlveda Labra was born on November 3, 1989, in Santiago de Chile.

Ever since she was a little girl she began to demonstrate her love for music, and that is why she participated in several Voice Musical Contest , like the infantile contest Bravo Bravísimo. Her parents say that she inherited the talent of her great-grandmother, who was well known in the country , because she use to sing in celebrations and marriages.

In order to take a better advantage of her talent she studied for 5 years in a very well known music and song academy.

Bárbara characterizes for being very tender with her family and friends.. She has a smaller sister, with who has a friendship relation and a very special companionship.

More details about Bárbara:
She admires: Her mother
Favorite song of the moment: Only One, Perfect Wake me up.
Dream that did not come through: Take ballet lessons, I never did
Greater dream: To reach all my goals
Favorite color: Black and Fucsia
My first artistic debut: During a contest at school, when I was 8 or 9 years old.
More used word or phrase: Oh que lata (It is so boring!)
Greater fear: darkness
Defect: I have bad humor and I am too perfectionist
Main virtue: I am very joyful!
What does Kudai has meant for her: Everything!
First love: I was fond with a boy in second grade in Elementary School, but he liked another girl.
Favorite music: Pop and Hardcore

No comments:

Post a Comment